Nomadhoops Fourm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spot to speak your mind

Balling at North Carolina Central University is Garbage now R.I.P Real Ballers

Zobeone
    Zobeone
    Admin

Balling at North Carolina Central University is Garbage now R.I.P Real Ballers Empty Balling at North Carolina Central University is Garbage now R.I.P Real Ballers

Post  Zobeone Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:14 am

I remember balling at NCCU use to be the shyt now I hear that its quality of game play has gone down. The Dungeon in the middle of Chidley Hall was the Jump Off. All times of the day you could get some of the best run in Durham there. People that didn't even go to the school would be in the getting it in. After hours they had to have a Residents Assistant tell people to leave the court at like 1AM and we look at him like he was stupid so they had to call campus police to clear us out. The Winter we would Hoop in the Complex and even sneak into McLendon-McDougald Gymnasium during class hours.

Now I know of no beast there in the school. I hear no names and know no faces. Like I said the great quality of Hoopers are now finished The Past - 2006 R.I.P

Holla Back Nomadhoops.com
    ~Zobeone

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:35 am